Popular Posts

Thursday, December 30, 2010

"My Life, and What my future Holds"

**..Well first off I wanna jus sayy tht this is my first blog post. It's December 30, 2010. This has been a crazy year for me in general. I have dealt with alot of issues and drama, and I am soo ready to just enter into a new year with the quickness. My daughter is Najali and she's 2 1'2. Right now, its so hard taking care of a toddler but she's a buzy body fa realz. Im havin' a problem wit her eatin habits as far as her bein' so picky on wha she wants to eat. But I jus got out of a 5 year long relationship and decided to make that decision based on what it best for my babygirl. So now we are hittin up a new yr and I am goin' to make sure this year is completely better than this one and tha last. I am a strong woman, there is nothin that can stop me from doing wha I want and to keep a strong head for my daughter and mine sake. There's more to come in this blog. Its been a bumpy ride and there's alot to tell. Good Nite until tomarrow..**

No comments:

Post a Comment